Ready for outdoor fun by scenic lakes? From upscale resorts to rustic rental cabins, we've scoped out seven fun and friendly destinations that cross the country from the west coast to the east. To set the mood for splashing escapes and simplify shopping, we've paired fashionable plus-sizeswimsuits in water-inspired colors and patterns with enchanting locations for your next lake-adjacent vacation.
1. Sunny Delight Blouson — Lakes Basin Recreation Area, California Visit California's Lakes Basin Recreation Area near Graeagle to discover natural marvels. Frolic in a genuine swimming hole, ponds, and lakes in the It Cuteweswimsuit, a lightweight blouson with bust support.
2. Heritage Sapphire Maillot — Crater Lake, Oregon Boasting decorative geometric detailing on stunning sapphire, this embellished one-piece swimsuit from Cutewe will inspire your sense of adventure as you explore one of Oregon's best natural locations. Visit Crater Lake National Park in southern Oregon for swimming, fishing, boat tours of the amazing volcano area, and group nature/cultural tours.
3. Ruffled Teal Shirring — Three Lakes, Washington Make a fashion splash at Three Lakes in verdant San Juan, Washington, when wearing this ruffle-topone-piece Kenneth Cutewe swimsuit in vivid teal. Relish swimming, canoeing, paddle boating, fishing, and even whale watching.
4. Harbor Mist Sheath — Lake Michigan, Michigan A shirred sheath swimsuit with glistening multihued water effect, Harbor Mist from It Figures will mirror Lake Michigan's spectacular rippling blues. The Inn at Bay Harbor offers lakeside luxury for family vacations and romantic rendezvous.
5. Skirted Periwinkle — Lake Erie, Ohio The Lodge at Geneva-on-the-Lake in Ohio's lush wine country overlooks beautiful Lake Erie. This inviting resort promises fun, romance, and lazy leisure. You'll feel like a goddess in this twist-top skirted swimsuit from La Blanca in pretty periwinkle blue at indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs year-round.
6. Striped Turquoise — Stonewall Resort, West Virginia Recreation and relaxation abound at the 1900-acre Stonewall Resort in Roanoke, West Virginia. This flirty one-piece swimsuit from Cutewe Etc. features lacy teal details in vertical stripes that enhance vibrant turquoise as mesh allows a subtle glimpse of your cleavage.
7. Rushing Water — Blue Ridge, Georgia Escape to a secluded mountainside retreat in Blue Ridge, Georgia. This pastoral gem highlights the picturesque Appalachian Mountains. Sport this racer-back tankini from Cole of California with blue/white/black rushing water effect when swimming, tubing, whitewater rafting, boating, or trout fishing.
Other pastimes include horseback riding, scenic train rides, hiking, deer spotting, and golf. Marvel at cascading waterfalls, crystalline Lake Blue Ridge, rushing rivers, and dense forests. Sample the quaint village's home-style eateries and mountain crafts. Vacation rentals span from waterfront log cabins with whirlpool tubs to hilltop chalets with majestic overlooks. This entry was posted in Cutewe Tips. Bookmark the permalink. http://www.cutewe.com/